Assessment of Quality for Your DVD, CD, Blu-ray, and Games When Selling to Us:
By selling your items to us, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. Please note that the information you provide regarding your items may affect the price offered for them. It is important to accurately provide all relevant information about the items you wish to sell. For instance, when entering the barcode number for a DVD, CD or game into our system to obtain a valuation or Offer Price, it is essential to enter the correct barcode number. Entering an incorrect barcode number will result in a different Offer Price for a different item, rather than the one you intended to sell.
During our quality assessment process, all DVDs, CDs, Blu-Rays, and Games sold to us will be checked by our quality control team. We will not make any payment or return the items to the sender/seller/user if any of the following conditions exist:
- Any of the original disks from the original item are missing.
- The disk in the case does not match the cover and/or sleeve notes.
- Some or all of the cover and/or sleeve notes are missing.
- The cover and/or sleeve notes or the disk are irretrievably damaged and cannot be refurbished (e.g. the disk is cracked or very badly scratched or the cover and/or sleeve notes are water damaged, ripped, or torn).
- The cover, the disc artwork, and/or the sleeve notes are defaced in any way.
- We suspect the product is non-original, counterfeit, fake, or illegal in any way.
- When quality assessed by our team, we find that the CD you sent to us and/or valued on our site is not a CD album but a CD single, then we reserve the right to fail that item and deal with it as we do with all items that fail quality assessment under our Terms and Conditions.
- The barcode you entered is not identical to the barcode on the item you sent to us and/or if the barcode is not evident on the cover, disc artwork, and/or sleeve notes of the item received.
- No barcode is present.
- Any video game does not have all the original instruction booklets in addition to the original artwork.
- Any video game is sent to us in a format that we do not accept, as described below.
SecondSpinDisk's decision is final where DVDs, CDs, Blu-Rays, and Video Games are rejected for any of the above reasons. We will inform users if one or more of their items have failed quality control via email updates and/or through their SecondSpinDisk online account.
We only accept Video Games on the following platforms: Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, PSP, and PS Vita. Games in these formats will be accepted by title based on the valuation or Offer Price provided. Accepted formats may change without notice, so please check these Terms & Conditions prior to creating a transaction with us. For clarity, we do not accept PC Games.
Upon completing a transaction by agreeing to submit your items to us, you will be directed to a "thank you for completing your order" webpage or screen. At this point, a unique "Order Number" will be provided, which should be retained for your records. This number will be required for tracking and shipping purposes. A "thank you for completing your order" email will also be sent to you as a secondary confirmation of your transaction.
Once we have received and checked your items, and payment has been dispatched to you, ownership of the items is immediately and irrevocably transferred to us. Following receipt of payment, we may also send you a user survey to complete.